Meatball with Halloumi
Are all the ingredients ready? Mark what you've got. Complete the ingredients. Start making it.
- 1 packet of Bahçıvan Halloumi Cheese
- 500 gr ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of crust flour
- 2 tablespoon of water
- 1 pinch of minced parsley
- 1 middle sized dry onion
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of powdered red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 dessert spoon of salt
- 3 glasses of frying oil
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
Place the minced meat in a large bowl.
Grate the onion, drain the water and add to the minced meat.
Mix eggs, salt, black pepper, cumin, minced parsley, and breadcrumbs with minced meat.
Knead until it is ready to be shaped.
Chop the halloumi cheese into cubes.
Put the halloumi cheese in a piece of meatball and close and roll it.
Fry the meatballs you prepared in hot oil
Heat the tomato paste and oil in a separate saucepan.
Pour the prepared sauce over the meatballs and garnish with parsley and serve.
Let your guests drool as you pour the sauce.